- FREE Entrepreneur seminar with the famous America’s Business expert Bill Walsh
- Investment in Social Media Will Become a Necessity, Not a LUXURY.
- Understanding the Value of a business online!! Don’t be left behind
- Your Personal Mac Guinness!!
- The slick GQ Business man, losses business credibility! WHY???
Tag Archives: Google
Your website represents YOU. It is the online version of your office/venue. The place people go when they want to do business with you. Its NOT enough these days to just have a website or even just have a good … Continue reading →
Search Engine Optimization (SEO.) Is the process of your website/ blog generating traffic on Google’s search results. Your goal as a site owner is to be on the top of the first page of Google. The more complete your web … Continue reading →
Restaurant owners I highly suggest reading the attached article/ linked. Did you know the most common searched word on Google is “restaurant?” Think about it, you are visiting Las Vegas, from Orange County. After driving for about 4 hours, your … Continue reading →
Blogging allows you to share, discuss, and learn about specific topics you find fascinating. A blog is an online journal. And today, blogs are a core focus, and a must have for small business websites. Why? Among other things, blogs help … Continue reading →