- FREE Entrepreneur seminar with the famous America’s Business expert Bill Walsh
- Investment in Social Media Will Become a Necessity, Not a LUXURY.
- Understanding the Value of a business online!! Don’t be left behind
- Your Personal Mac Guinness!!
- The slick GQ Business man, losses business credibility! WHY???
Tag Archives: Marketing and Advertising
Investment in Social Media Will Become a Necessity, Not a LUXURY.
Posted on September 27, 2013 by NadiaSocial
Businesses are already coming to terms with the need to integrate their social media efforts with their content strategy, and are seeing the impact of social media in terms of lead generation, referral traffic, and revenue. As businesses see these … Continue reading →
Small Business and Social Media
Posted on June 7, 2013 by NadiaSocial
The Average face book user has 320 friends. If you have 1 customer a day post a photo of themselves at your venue or with your product, and that photo blast out to all their friends and followers in a week … Continue reading →
Posted in Online Essentials, Online Marketing, Small Businesses, social Media | Tagged 2013, business, Customer, Facebook, instagram, LinkedIn, Marketing and Advertising, media news, pintrest, small business, Social media, social media facts, Social media marketing, Social networking service, Twitter | 1 Comment